Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco Spiced Meatballs
What you need
- 1 medium onion, peeled and minced
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ pouch (¼ cup) Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- 1 pound ground lamb, turkey or beef
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. flat leaf parsley, finely minced
How to make them
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a large bowl, combine the onion, cinnamon, cumin, and Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco. Add the meat and season with a large pinch of salt. Add the parsley, and combine well. Shape into balls that are the size of golf balls. Place on baking sheets.
3. Heat a large sauté pan over medium to high heat and pour in enough olive oil to generously coat the bottom of the pan. When the oil shimmers, add the meatballs, spaced evenly. Do not crowd the pan. Let the meatballs sear for 3 to 4 minutes, rotating them until well and evenly browned.
4. Transfer the meatballs to the baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked through.