One Pot Black Bean Noodles with Haven’s Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce
What you need
- 1 package of black bean spaghetti (we love Explore Cuisine), vermicelli or kelp noodles
- neutral oil
- 4 cups of combined vegetables (string beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage), chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 (2-inch) piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can of coconut milk (optional)
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce
- ½ (14-ounce) package frozen edamame
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
How to make it
1. Cook noodles according to their directions in a large stock pot. Drain and set aside.
2. Return pot to stove, heat enough oil to cover the pan over medium heat. When the oil shimmers, add vegetables in order of coking time needed. Sauté over medium-high heat until tender, 3 to 6 minutes.
3. Add half of the scallions and ginger and stir.
4. Add coconut milk or water and Haven's Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce and stir to combine
5. Add noodles and toss to combine.
6. Turn off heat, add edamame and toss until they are warmed through.
7. Serve garnished with cilantro, the rest of the scallions, peanuts and a squeeze of lime.