Haven’s Kitchen Peanutty Cabbage Slaw
What you need
- ½ small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- ½ pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce
- ½ bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ bunch scallions, sliced
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Sea salt
How to make it
1. Place the cabbage, carrot, pepper and cucumber in a large bowl. Drizzle on the Haven's Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce and toss to coat.
2. Add the cilantro, scallion and peanuts and then toss again; season with salt and more sauce as needed.