Haven's Kitchen Thai Peanut Lettuce Wraps
What you need
- Haven’s Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts or 2 packages of extra firm tofu
- vegetable oil
- 2 heads butter lettuce, separated into individual leaves
- ¼ small head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 5 to 6 sprigs mint, leaves picked
- ½ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
How to make them
Cut the chicken breasts or tofu into thin, uniform strips and season with salt. Warm a large sauté pan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and cook, approximately 8 minutes for chicken and about 4 minutes for tofu. Remove from heat and drizzle 3 tablespoons of Haven’s Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce. Stir to combine.
To assemble, fill the lettuce cups with chicken or tofu, cabbage, peppers, cilantro and mint. Drizzle some more sauce on and garnish with chopped peanuts.