Nutty Steak Noodle Bowl
What you need
- skirt steak
- rice noodles
- sweet baby bell peppers
- cilantro, leaves only
- lime wedges
How to make it
- Pre-heat grill. Marinate steak.
- While grill is heating, soak rice noodles in hot tap water for 15-20 minutes.
- When the grill is hot, cook steak on 4-5 minute per side.
- While steak is cooking, add soaked noodles to boiling water for about 45 seconds, till just tender. Drain.
- In a serving bowl, add Sauce, peppers and noodles to combine.
- Add cilantro, a few squeezes of lime and top with grilled, sliced steak.