Nutty Rainbow Spring Rolls
What you need
6 collard greens
2 cucumbers, cut into matchsticks
½ red cabbage, shredded
2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
2 avocado, cut into slices
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce
How to make it
- With a knife, cut out the spine of the collard leaf, leaving the top connected.
- Dunk the leaves, one at a time, into a medium pot of boiling water, just until they turn vibrant green (a few seconds).
- Lay the leaves down and overlap the sides, so that there is no space in between them.
- Squeeze out about a tablespoon of Haven’s Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce on the leaves and fill with the cut veggies.
- Roll the collard over the veggies, tuck in the sides, and continue to roll until you have a wrap.