Haven's Kitchen Chimi-Chickpea Sheet Tray Salad with Chimi-Tahini
What you need
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- olive oil
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 head of butter lettuce, torn
- 1 avocado, halved, then sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 6-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup of tahini paste
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
How to make it
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas and a drizzle of olive oil. Pour, and spread out evenly, onto a baking sheet. In the same bowl, toss cauliflower with a drizzle of olive oil and spread onto a separate baking sheet lined with parchment. Roast cauliflower until browned and tender, about 25 minutes, and remove from the oven. Remove the chickpeas after another 10-15 minutes, until crispy. Put the chickpeas back into the bowl and toss with ½ pouch of Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri. Roast for another 5 minutes until the sauce is dry.
3. While the chickpeas are roasting, combine tahini paste, the lemon juice and the other ½ pouch of Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri. Salt as needed.
4. To build salad, combine crispy chickpeas with cauliflower, lettuce, avocado, radish and mint and dress with chimi-tahini.