Chimi-Chickpea Avocado Salad
What you need
- One can of chickpeas
- One head of butter lettuce or other tender greens
- 3 radishes
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- 1 pouch of Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
How to make them
- Drain chickpeas and roast at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss with about half of the Chimichurri.
- Roast for another 5-10 minutes.
- Slice radish and avocado into thin strips
- Assemble lettuce and the veggies and top with chickpeas.
- Dress with Chimichurri and lemon to taste.