Bulgar Tabouli with Chimi-Grilled Chicken
What you need
- a handful of dried currants
- white wine or Sherry vinegar
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup of bulgar
- 2 cucumbers, cut into half moons
- Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
How to make it
- Soak the currants in just enough vinegar to cover them.
- Marinate chicken.
- While chicken is marinating, in a pot, add bulgar to 2 cups of cold water and bring to a boil.Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until bulgar is fluffy and water is absorbed.
- While the bulgar is cooking, grill chicken 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Toss bulgar with Chimichurri, add currants and cucumber and top with grilled chicken.