One Pot Black Bean Noodles with Peanut Lemongrass Sauce
What You Need
- 1 package of Black Bean Spaghetti (we love Explore Cuisine), vermicelli or kelp noodles
- Ghee or coconut oil
- 2 cups of string beans, cut into 1” pieces
- 4 scallions, chopped, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (2- inch) piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce
- ½ (14-ounce) package frozen edamame
- 1 handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
How To Make Them
1. Cook noodles according to their directions in a large stock pot. Drain and set aside.
2. Return pot to stove, heat enough ghee or coconut oil to cover the pan over medium heat. When the oil shimmers, add string beans. Sauté over medium high heat for 3 minutes or until tender.
3. Add half of the scallions, garlic and ginger and stir.
4. Add Haven's Kitchen Peanut Lemongrass Sauce and noodles, stir to coat vegetables.
5. Add ½ cup of water and stir well.
6. Cook until the noodles and vegetables are tender and well combined, about 3 minutes.
7. Turn off heat, add edamame and toss until they are warmed through.
8. Serve garnished with cilantro, the rest of the scallions, peanuts and a squeeze of lime.